Accountability for Accountable People
Do you want to 10x your productivity almost instantly by using a simple, yet scientifically proven method?
**FREE two-week trial provided at the bottom!**
Accountability is the way
Are you like I was and would LOVE to work on side projects or start a business on the side while still working at your current job?
We all know that is a smarter decision than downright quitting. Trust me, I've been there.
You come back from work completely exhausted and can't conjure the energy to make it happen.
I was like that too. And believe it or not, there are millions of people like us too.
Imagine all the wasted potential.
You could be working on your dream project and make an impact in this world, if only you could find it in you to just start, build some momentum and keep at it.
And it's so fucking hard. Again, I know, I've been there.
But things changed when I changed this aspect of my life:
I became ACCOUNTABLE for the things I'm doing.
In the short span of six months, I was able to accomplish the following:
- I learned 18 new skills, including fiction and non-fiction writing, drawing, NGO photography, storytelling, public speaking, day-to-day Spanish conversations, learning to learn, eComm management, and more;
- I got involved in more than 7 projects, most of which I've started;
- I met prolific writers and other personalities;
- I gained 7kg of muscles;
- I wrote and published 2 books;
- I released a video game;
- I opened up the world's first and only story-driven online store;
- I diversified my revenue sources, getting paid for 4+ different projects;
- I got published by top Medium publications like The Startup;
- I contributed to Entrepreneur Magazine, Thought Catalog, and Thrive Global;
- I became top writer in 15 categories on Medium;
- and more!
What does being accountable mean?
In its simplest form, it means you owe "something" to "someone".
The most powerful "something" are:
- Money; and
The most powerful "someone" are:
- People you love; and
- People you care about.
Think about your previous attempts at starting something. A side project for example.
- Why did you (want to) do it?
- Who did you do it for?
- Was it necessary?
- What/who forced you to do it?
- What were the resources associated with doing it (money, people, etc)?
A powerful method to push you to action is what's called the SUNK COST.
Think of any membership really. An easy example is a gym membership.
If you have a gym in your house or building, how frequently do you actually use it?
Now, if you spent money on your gym membership, are you going more frequently?
Very likely, right?
Back in January, I was in Málaga, Spain, and looked up the most expensive gym. I couldn't really afford it. If I went there, it meant I had to cut other places I didn't really want to.
But I decided to go there anyway. Getting up and going there was easy. I "sacrificed much" to have access to that gym. I HAD TO go, otherwise I would have wasted precious money and time. After it became a habit to go, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Not working out had actually become harder than working out.
This is key: not doing had become harder than doing!
THAT is the power of being accountable!
Danny, how can you help me be more accountable?
You've come to the right place my friend, because I can indeed help you become accountable!
After months of research, I've found the simplest way to make this happen.
Remember, you need to owe something to someone.
So here's what that means for my Accountability for Accountable People Program (AAPP):
- You owe it to me to report your weekly or monthly "progress".
- You pay me a small weekly or monthly subscription fee.
How does it actually work, and why pay you?
Every period, weekly or monthly, depending on your choice, I'll send you a simple online form to fill out. It should take you between 5 to 30 minutes depending on your reflection time. Then I go through each form submitted and provide feedback and productivity tips, as well as help you push through and reflect better on your goals.
Remember the sunk cost idea?
Paying for something automatically makes you more accountable. It has been scientifically proven many times. Plus, since I'm actually spending some of my time providing valuable tips and feedback, I need to get a little something in return ;)
What about my privacy?
All form information is stored securely on a Google Spreadsheet and is only accessible by me and my program team.
Your answers to the form will NEVER be shared with anyone. You do NOT have to write anything you're not comfortable me reading.
Will I really 10x my productivity instantly?
You just might! I don't guarantee it. Everyone is different. That's why I'm giving everyone the first TWO WEEKS FREE!
It worked for me. It worked for many more people I know. It works for the top high performers in the world.
And I believe I've created the simplest system there is, while still completely achieving the intended results of a great accountability program.
And on top of that, it's really quite cheap!
Imagine spending $10 per month to 10x your results!
Can I do this for free?
Yes you can. Just not with this program, because the sunk cost is part of it.
How about you get a friend to follow through a similar exercise? That would not cost you anything and would help you both. That's how I started.
So why should I use the Accountability for Accountable People Program then?
Simple: the sunk cost, and the valuable tips and feedback you'll receive each period. You may be able to 2x or 3x your results with a friend. But if you've truly serious, you could get 10x or more using the AAPP.
Which subscription is right for me?
I encourage everyone to give the weekly subscription a go. Weekly planning and reflection has been proven to yield the best results.
I understand that the weekly subscription is more expensive though, so if you want, you can start with your two weeks free trial and then downgrade to a monthly subscription.
Ultimately, both subscriptions work. Weekly simply yields more than 4x the results of the monthly subscription.
Are there additional perks?
Yes there are! I'm offering tons of stuff along your journey to accountability:
- Receive a FREE PDF copy of 31 Days to Success Volume II on your first week. It's worth $9 on Amazon Kindle.
- Receive FREE sponsor eBooks. The rotation changes every so often, so stick around!
- Discounts for partner products. List to be announced soon.
- Every dollar spent on the AAPP counts towards personal one-on-one coaching. For each spending of $100 on the AAPP, you're eligible to claim a FREE 15-minute live coaching session.
- After 2 months, receive an exclusive eBook: 93 Days to Success. I don't sell it anywhere else!
- Early Access to some other similar products I'm working on.
- More coming up!
Can I get a refund? Can I cancel anytime?
I'm using Paypal. You can cancel anytime, and issue refunds, provided it respects their terms and conditions.
How do I get started with my FREE TWO-WEEK TRIAL?
First, choose the "Weekly" frequency in the form below. Enter your name and email address, and click "Subscribe", where you'll be taken to Paypal and will receive your first two weeks free.
I'll send you a personal welcome email with the instructions at most 48 hours after I've received the payment. From then on, you'll receive the form to fill out for the period you've selected. The review happens by email within 48 hours of reception of the form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Looking forward to helping you becoming more productive!